LiveWeb's maintenance-free managed hosting service, which employs the modern Webflow platform, provides among the fastest, most secure, and most scalable web hosting technology on the market.
With enterprise-grade speed and performance through Amazon AWS, a powerful Content Delivery Network (CDN), infinite scalability, enhanced security including the added SEO benefits of an included SSL certificate, 99.99% uptime, and more - there is no better hosting option for your website.
Your website hosting is fully managed, including all technology maintenance. Unlike self-hosted websites and WordPress installations, you will never be responsible for installs, updates, plugins, backups, security, or any other kind of maintenance.
Rock-solid ISO 27018 compliant security to protect you and your visitors’ personal information, included SSL certificate, 24/7 monitoring against threats and intrusions, and automatic daily backups for additional peace of mind.
Super-speedy, millisecond page loads via a Tier 1 Content Delivery Network (CDN), powered by Fastly and Amazon Cloudfront, which delivers your content from the server closest to your site visitor. HTTP/2 compliance and responsive image scaling, compression, and optimization ensures even faster page load speed.
With infinitely and immediate scalability, your website will operate consistently through traffic spikes, and through any number of concurrent visitors.
Use of LiveWeb’s Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to LiveWeb’s Hosting and Acceptable Use Policy.
All services may be used for lawful purposes only. Transmission, storage or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any United States federal, state or city law is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to copyrighted material, material we judge to be threatening or obscene, or material protected by trade secret and other statute. The user agrees to indemnify and hold harmless LiveWeb from any claims resulting from the use of service, which damages the user or any other party.
Any content a user submits, posts, displays, or otherwise makes available on the Service, including all Intellectual Property Rights (defined below) therein, is referred to as “User Content.” You retain ownership of your User Content. You alone are responsible for any of your User Content that may be lost or unrecoverable through your use of the Service.
For the purposes of this Agreement, “Intellectual Property Rights” means all patent rights, copyright rights, moral rights, rights of publicity, trademark, trade dress and service mark rights, goodwill, trade secret rights and other intellectual property rights as may now exist or hereafter come into existence, and all applications therefore and registrations, renewals and extensions thereof, under the laws of any state, country, territory, or other jurisdiction.
You agree that any User Content that you post does not and will not violate any law or infringe any rights of any third party, including without limitation any Intellectual Property Rights, publicity rights or rights of privacy.
You agree not to post User Content that:
- may create a risk of harm, loss, damage, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to you, to any other person, to any animal or to any property
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise
- may constitute or contribute to a crime or tort
- contains any information or content that we deem to be unlawful, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable
- contain software or other material that violates or invades the intellectual property rights (or rights of privacy or publicity) of any third party
- includes any information or content to which you have not obtained any necessary rights or permissions to use accordingly or to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships
- contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party’s trade secrets)
- is adult in nature, such as any nudity in a sexual context, or any content with adult themes.
LiveWeb takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content that you or any other user or third party posts or sends over the Service. You are solely responsible for your User Content and the consequences of posting or publishing it, and you agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content.
USE OF SERVICE:
Your use of the Service is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
You may not:
- take any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Service
- impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity, conduct fraud, hide, or attempt to hide your identity
- use any device, software, or process to interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the proper working of the Service or any Content, or any systems or networks connected to the Service
- use the Service or any Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Terms and Acceptable Use Policy
Any unauthorized use of the Service or any Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
USE OF CONTENT MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE:
You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the software. You do not have the right to sublicense the Service, download or modify any portion of the Service, or resell the Service. If you violate the Terms of Service, we reserve the right to terminate your license to the Service without notice.
The software may automatically update from time to time. These updates are designed to improve, enhance, and further develop the software and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules, and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit us to deliver these to you with or without your knowledge) as part of your use of the software.
STANDARD HOSTING AND CMS LIMITS:
LiveWeb can accommodate any level of website size, CMS users, or web traffic volumes. Our standard hosting limitations are listed below. Customers must make a special request for hosting packages that will require more than what is provided under the standard hosting limitations.
Up to: 100 static web pages
Up to: 100,000 monthly visits
Up to: 1,000 monthly form submissions
Up to: 2,000 CMS items, including dynamic pages and elements
2 CMS user accounts
Image max size: 4MB per file
Background video max size: 30MB per file
DOC/PDF max size: Document uploads are coming soon
LiveWeb websites are built with the most modern web technologies and are designed to display flawlessly through most popular modern browsers, including mobile browsers. Older versions of browsers that are no longer supported by their manufacturers or given functionality or security updates may not render all aspects of modern web designs accurately. This includes IE8, IE9, and for a small number of features, IE10, as these are no longer supported by Microsoft. These currently represent a small percentage of web users, so it is generally not a concern.
LiveWeb employs the Webflow platform for development, hosting and CMS technology. Customers may create their own Webflow account and at any time request to have their website transferred to that account. Transfer fees will apply. If transferred, LiveWeb will no longer have access to manage, update, edit, or in any way support the website.
It's time to modernize it. Let's get started.Request A Quote